It comes with a group of handy shortcuts.
- zfdump|TAB| : Gives you the Zend_Debug::dump(dump); exit();
- zfc|TAB| : Creates the full class for a brand new Zend Controller Action class for the Controller class
- zfm|TAB| : Creates the full class for a brand new Zend_Db_Table_Abstract class, used as Model on MVC.
This are only a couple of example of useful shortcuts that the bundle comes with.
How to install the bundle ?
- Read the documentation over at Ybits blog
- Watch the Screencast
- Download the bundle
- Uncompress the bundle
- Copy the bundle folder into /YOUR_TEXTMATE_FOLDER/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/Zend-Framework.tmbundle
- Go to TextMate and Bundles > Bundle Editor > Reload Bundles
Enjoy the fun.